Introduccion :

* Mi preciado blog dedicado solo a la música Disco en version instrumental y orquestal con reconocidos arreglistas y concertistas de los años 70's y 80's,esta es la escencia,la base,el glamour y la maravillosa sinfonía que perdúra en el tiempo....

* My precious blog dedicated only to the Disco music in instrumental and orchestral version with renowned arrangers and concert artists from the 70's and 80's, this is the essence,the base,the glamour and the wonderful symphony that lasts over time...

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Atlanta Disco Band - Bad Luck 1975 Complete Lp

Buy

Link

*  New Link and New vinyl-rip

Remastered By Jorge Gago
-----------------------------------------     
Engineer – Carl Parvolo, Don Johnson,Monte Stark
    Executive Producer – Dave Crawford


Tracklist :

A1     Bad Luck
A2     Buckhead
A3     It's Love
A4     I Am Trying


B1     Do What You Feel
B2     My Soul Is Satisfied
B3     Let It Ride
B4     Ole Goat




Style : Disco,funk/soul,Instrumental/Orchestral

Buy Vinyl

 Buy

3 comments:

  1. Funky, fun, and so appreciated! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jorge is this your personal rip or is this the same rip I made back in 2006 that keeps coming up everywhere on the net...I am really looking for a new rip all I keep finding is my old one and it's damaged.
    Thx

    ReplyDelete